Friday, May 07, 2010

my protege

I've been making images since jr high when my parents bought a real, interchangeable lens camera! They got me my very own, fully manual Pentax K1000 in highschool and learned how to develop my own film and photographs and became the photo editor of my newspaper and yearbook. Nerd! I was hooked and haven't stopped shooting photos wherever I go since. I did my internship in college for a major company shooting "news" for their newsletter. I wish I had stuck with it. But for now I photograph my friends and family, their kids, and of course my own daughter. I must have the camera in my face a lot because as I was doing a '18mo' shoot for Ani, she grabbed one of my lenses and acted like she was taking a picture of me. So cute I had to share. I wonder if she'll love it like I do, or if she'll plan someone's financial future like daddy. They couldn't be more opposite! We shall wait and see... but I think this puts a check mark in mama's column. And, no i've not caught her counting cash yet so there are no marks for daddy. :evil snicker:

Oh! And the absolutely adorable bunny top? It's from my previously featured etsy store - bellabini. So cute, and so well crafted!! Check her out.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:40 PM

    Oh dear lord, I could just squish her.

    ReplyDelete