Saturday, March 14, 2009

For the Boys

I'll admit I've had to eat my words nearly everyday. My girl wears pink way more than I ever thought she would before I knew she was a she. (I think its because she has a gorgeous head of thick hair but its styled like a 40 year old mans for now) But her nursery is still a modern black and white room with lime accents.

As I said I had a dickens of a time finding something for her crib but had I found this then...the bumper and quilt would be mine.
Its gorgeous. And technically for a boy, but Ani could rock it.

MiGi Classic 6 Piece Crib Set
$143.99
rightstart.com

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:46 AM

    This is adorable. The bed skirt is probably my favorite. Love the wave shape and that it isn't too long. After you adjust the crib down I bet it would still work.

    Will we ever get to see you Ani's room?

    ReplyDelete