Thursday, August 14, 2008

write it down

I've had many a note pad in my day. Scratch that, still have many note pads as I find one I cant live without and toss the old CLWO into the drawer -- that drawer that holds all lost treasures waiting to one day be discovered. I tend to buy a new one when I get on a fitness bender and feel the need to track my workouts and intake. (Usually right after I buy a new pair of sneaks to 'motivate' me.) I'm easy. Oh hell, I just like to shop.

I found this little gem which not only is a gnarly little pad...but it gets the mind working with the inspirational question if you could open a door to anywhere, where would you go? hmm

Have Adventures Notepad
$10
OhBabyaustin.com

1 comment:

  1. I actually have that one! In orange. Great minds...

    ReplyDelete